New Zealand is one of those destinations that has it all, from breathtaking landscapes to wildlife perfect for adventurers. Not to mention beautiful cities, great wine NEW ZEALAND VISA APPLICATION, delicious food, and even iconic places for Lord of the Rings fans like the famous “Middle Earth”.
If you are planning a trip to New Zealand, your first task will be assured you have the right travel documents to visit this amazing country.
Luckily, you can apply 100% online and very easily with us to get your New Zealand Visa application form. We also assigned you an iVisa Visa Expert who ensures your application perfectly meets the government standards.
You will find below all the information you need about this Visa and how to apply fast and easily with iVisa.
Start your application now!
What is the New Zealand Visitor Visa?
The New Zealand Visitor Visa is a travel document that allows eligible travelers to visit the country for tourism purposes, and other activities described below. The government will decide to issue you a single-entry or multiple-entry visitor visa.
This travel document has a validity period of 18 months and a permitted stay of a maximum of 9 months.
When you apply with us, you can peek between a multiple-entryand a single-entry visa, but at the end is the visa officer who decides.
Get your New Zealand Visitor Visa with iVisa here!
What you can do with the New Zealand Visitor Visa
The New Zealand Visitor Visa offers you many benefits that NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR CRUISE you can’t miss:
- You can do tourist activities, and visit your friends and family.
- You can do cultural activities.
- You can get married.
- You can do short studies for no longer than 3 months.
- You can play sports.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
What you can’t do with the New Zealand Visitor Visa
You can’t work or do business activities that involve any sort of payment.
Apply for your visa here!
Who needs to apply for the New Zealand Visitor Visa?
Currently, citizens from all around the world need to apply for this Visa:
If you want to know if your nationality is eligible for the New Zealand Visitor Visa, use our handy Visa Checker Tool and apply instantly with iVisa! You just need to select your country, and you will know which travel documents are available for you.
Citizens and residents of Australia don’t need this visa and neither citizens from visa-waiver countries.
Benefits of getting the New Zealand Visitor Visa with iVisa
- Application 100% Government Compliant: Our iVisa team will review each one of the answers you give on the form and adjust them to be 100% compliant with the government requirements.
- Unlimited Access to your iVisa Expert: At iVisa, we assign you an iVisa Expert to guide you through the entire application from start to end and solve any questions you may have about the process.
- Simplified Form: While on the Embassy website, you will have to answer confusing and tedious questions, at iVisa, you will only have to answer a simplified form with clear questions. It will be like filling out a short survey.
- Fill out the form at your own pace: With the iVisa platform, you can fill out the form at your own pace, make changes whenever you want, and save your progress, so you do not have to start from scratch, unlike the embassy website which cuts you off from their website every time you take a break.
- Manual Guide: Once you apply, at iVisa, we give you a manual guide with all the tips you need to know to answer the difficult sections and the step-by-step of what you need to do to get your new visa without problems.
- iVisa values your safety. That is why we have a solid security system to protect your personal information. We recommend you go over to our reviews section and read what our past customers have said about our services. We’re sure you’ll find them to your liking.
Apply with iVisa!
What documents do I need to apply online for the New Zealand Visitor Visa?
To submit your online application, we require you to have the following documents:
- Applicant’s Photo. If you don’t have a photo to apply, don’t worry! You can check our online photo service here.
- Your passport Scan.
- Your proof of residence. This is important, so you can prove you are legally living in another country.
- Your travel Itinerary. It is always helpful during your application to be clear about the intentions of your trip.
- An approved permission letter to be absent from work. This is only necessary if you are currently working.
- Your Australian Visa. This document is only necessary if you are planning to visit Australia during or after your stay in New Zealand.
- Documents that can prove that you have enough funds to support your trip. For example, bank statements, credit card statements, term deposits, or loan statements.