If you come to New Zealand on holiday, you might need NEW ZEALAND TOURIST VISA to apply for a visitor visa before you arrive. Work out what you need to do to apply.
- Step1For information about visas and COVID-19, visit the Immigration NZ website.COVID-19 — Immigration NZ(external link)Find out if you need to applyIf you come to New Zealand on holiday, you’ll need to get either an NZeTA or a visitor visa — unless you’re an Australian citizen.Check if you need a visitor visa or an NZeTA
- Step2Choose how to applyApply for your visa online(external link)Visitor Visa Application (1017)(external link) — if you can’t apply onlineIf you don’t provide all the documents you’re asked for, Immigration New Zealand (INZ) returns your application.
- Step3Find out what it costs and how long it takesWhat you pay for your visa depends on the method you use to apply — applying online is usually cheaper. Most people pay by credit card (Mastercard, Visa or UnionPay). Find out what applies to you and how long it will take to get your visa.Fees, decision times and where to apply(external link)Note: You will not get a refund of your fees if your application is turned down.
- Step4Gather documents for your applicationYou need to prove that you:
- have a ticket out of NZ or money to buy oneare in good health and of good characterhave money to live on while you’re here or will be supported financially.
- Step5Prove your identityWith your application you need to:
- provide a colour photo — or 2 if you’re using the paper NEW ZEALAND BUSINESS VISA form to applyhave a passport that’s valid for at least 3 months after the date you plan to leave New Zealand.
- Step6Prove you’re of good character and in good healthYou must tell Immigration New Zealand about any offences:
- you’ve been charged withconvicted ofserved time in prison for
- Submit all the documents at the counter of New Zealand Visa Application Centre.
- Submit visa fee there which is acceptable in PHP currency only.
- There will be no embassy interview sessions for checking and verifying documents submitted by the applicants
- All the documents will be approved by New Zealand immigration officials and then visa will be processed.
- Choose the most appropriate visa category to visit New Zealand which clearly demonstrates the purpose of your visit
- Also, present all the supporting documents required if you are being sponsored by any of your relative and all your expenses are being paid by them.
Points to remember
- Tourist New Zealand visa can be applied from Musafir. We will assist you in getting your visa very easily.
- The visa will be processed within 10-15 days after applying and paying the fees.
- It is must to notarize all the financial documents related to visa process from advocate.
- The documents which are not in English are to be translated by translation service providers.
- Must take care that all the documents presented should be original and must not lead to any fraudulent cases.