What is the Future of Food Colors?
The global food colors market size reached US$ 4.7 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7% during 2023-2028.
- Food colors refer to various dyes and pigmented substances that are added to several edible commodities or beverages to change their tint and appearance.
- They consist of colorants, shades, and other additives that aid in enhancing the appearance of fresh and processed products. Food colors are derived from synthetic coal-tar and inorganic substances or vegetable sources, such as beets, corn, soybean, etc., combinations of organic and metallic compounds.
These substances are available in liquid, gel, and powder forms. Food colors minimize the loss of pigment, on account of exposure to air, light, moisture, and variations in temperature.
- As a result, these substances are extensively utilized in various products, including cheese, jams, jellies, sausage casings, baked goods, candies, snacks, margarine, biscuits, cookies, cakes, pastries, carbonated drinks, gelatin desserts, powdered drink mixes, orange and potato skins, etc.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/food-colors-market/requestsample
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- AromataGroup SRL (Nactarome S.P.A.)
- BASF SE
- Cargill Incorporated
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc
- Kalsec Inc
- Koninklijke DSM N.V
- LycoRed Ltd. (Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd.)
- San-Ei Gen F.F.I. Inc
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, AromataGroup SRL (Nactarome S.P.A.), BASF SE, Cargill Incorporated, Döhler, Givaudan, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., Kalsec Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., LycoRed Ltd. (Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd.), San-Ei Gen F.F.I. Inc. and Sensient Technologies Corporation.
Food Colors Market Trends and Growth:
The high consumption of packaged and treated products and the expanding food and beverage (F&B) are among the primary factors driving the food colors market. Besides this, these additives have widespread usage in the pharmaceutical industry for manufacturing gels, tablets, mouthwash, syrups, drugs, etc., which is further augmenting the market growth.
Moreover, the elevating number of individuals with chronic diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension, and cardiovascular illnesses, propel the requirement for food-colored medicines with distinct tastes and smells. This, in turn, is acting as another significant growth-inducing factor.
Apart from this, the growing popularity of artificial dyes, owing to their high coloring ability, brightness, stability, availability, homogeneous pigment distribution, and ease of application, is expected to bolster the food colors market in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
- Natural Colors
- Artificial Colors
- Meat Products
- Dairy Products
- Bakery and Confectionary
- Processed Food and Vegetables
- Oils and Fats
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
|Base Year of the Analysis||2022|
|Segment Coverage||Type, Form, Solubility, Application, Region|
|Region Covered||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Countries Covered||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico|
|Companies Covered||Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, AromataGroup SRL (Nactarome S.P.A.), BASF SE, Cargill Incorporated, Döhler, Givaudan, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., Kalsec Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., LycoRed Ltd. (Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd.), San-Ei Gen F.F.I. Inc. and Sensient Technologies Corporation.|
|Customization Scope||10% Free Customization|
|Report Price and Purchase Option||Single User License: US$ 2499|
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||10-12 Weeks|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)|
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St. Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Read More: https://digitechindexing.com/