People are looking for the best treatment for Uterine Fibroids because it has grown more frequent among women. However, most of the time, it requires surgery to be removed. We understand that many women do not want to undergo surgery for treatment; thus, they seek Uterine Fibroid Treatment without surgery. Being one of the leading specialists for treating various health concerns, Interventional Specialists has brought reliable treatment for Uterine Fibroids to Texas.
We are familiar that many women want to know about this concern, and one question constantly swirls in their minds; Can uterine fibroids be treated without surgery? So definitely, this health issue can be treated without any operation. This blog will explain the best treatment for Uterine Fibroids. So, let’s take a glimpse at it.
A Popular Uterine Fibroid Treatment Without Surgery: Uterine Artery Embolization
Uterine fibroid embolization is a non-invasive treatment that does not involve significant surgery. The doctor injects microscopic particles into the arteries that supply fibroids. The particles adhere to the vessel wall, causing a clot to form and cut off the blood flow.
It cutting an interventional radiology procedure that uses medical technologies to perform non-surgical therapies. X-ray fluoroscopy, magnetic resonance, computed tomography, and ultrasound are all utilized for Uterine Fibroid Treatment without surgery.
Complete Procedure Of Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
The doctor inserts a tiny needle into the patient’s wrist, allowing access to the blood vessels. Using an X-ray, the doctor inserts a catheter into the arteries that supply the fibroids. Then he inserts little gelatin beads into the artery and inhibits blood flow to shrink the fibroid. Some patients are concerned about blood vessel obstruction, but no need to worry because the doctor limits the blood flow to the fibroid.
What Should Be Prevented After Having Uterine Fibroid Embolization Treatment?
Most of the time, it does not have any negative effects and does not cause any serious issues, but some important things must keep in mind to prevent any kind of issue. First, it will take two weeks to show improvement or fibroids start shrinking, and it can take two months for complete removal. However, if you feel that it has remained, contact the doctor. Well, here are some tips which you need to emphasize.
- Don’t do sex, and do not travel for at least two weeks.
- Do not pick any heavy weights or do not go to the gym.
- Avoid using tampons during their next period of menstruation.
- Shower as per normal but avoid baths since water can go to the vein.
- Avoid blood thinners medicine for the first week since it may affect vessels and beads.
Side Effects Of Uterine Fibroid Embolization
Uterine Fibroid Embolization does not cause serious side effects as it is safe and requires no surgery. These are some common side effects include;
- Vaginal Discharge
- Menstrual Periods
After getting this Uterine Fibroid Treatment, these above-mentioned side effects remain for a few days. They do not require any serious attention as they will disappear after a week.
Will You Recover From Uterine Fibroids After This Treatment?
It has a 95% success rate in treating uterine fibroids and has been proven to be an effective treatment. On November 25, 2002, the FDA issued a clearance news release announcing the approval of a novel kind of uterine fibroids treatment. It has demonstrated effective outcomes, and currently, very few individuals require surgery since this Uterine Fibroid Treatment has become many people’s first option.
So this is the best and most preferable Uterine Fibroid Treatment United States.
Precautions For Uterine Fibroid
In addition to the treatment, some precautions must be followed to prevent Uterine Fibroids.
- Add a variety of fresh and cooked green vegetables, fresh fruit, legumes, and seafood into your regular diet.
- Red meat, on the other side, may increase the risk of fibroids. So keep in mind what type of food you need to eat and prevent.
- Drinking alcohol also encourages the Uterine Fibroid to grow because it increases the hormones which are needed for the growth of the Fibroid. Cut it down if you need better results.
- Keep the blood pressure low; for this, always avoid excessive salt in the meal. Consume less than a requirement, exercise daily, and limit high-sodium processed and packaged foods.
- Sugary and carbohydrate-rich foods also promote fibroid development. This leads the body to produce excessive insulin, which can lead to weight gain and fibroid development.
What Must Consume Daily?
- Fiber- Fiber-rich diets help with weight reduction and hormone balance, both of which are required for fibroids to grow.
- Green Tea- Green tea includes several antioxidants that may help reduce fibroids’ growth by reducing inflammation and estrogen levels.
- Potassium helps to control blood pressure by counteracting the effects of salt. Drink plenty of water, glucose, fruit juice, and other beverages.
In order to get Uterine Fibroid Treatment without any surgery, this food may help you a lot.
The Texas-based clinic that deals with various treatments has left a remarkable benchmark in the market through its excellent services. Treatment of uterine fibroids without surgery is also one of our services. Due to the high demand for our treatments, we are witnessing a huge amount of requests for various health treatments, especially for Uterine Fibroids. Contains; Knee Replacement, Prostate Treatment, Hemorrhoids Treatment, Liver Cancer Treatment, and many more. Women with uterine fibroids in Texas, USA can go to get free consultations regarding their issues. Apart from these the experts in these clinics also provide Uterine Fibroid Embolization treatment so if you are facing symptoms consult a specialist today