The latest report titled “Ammonia Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ammonia.
|Propane Production From Petroleum Refining
Propane Production From Natural Gas
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ammonia production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ammonia Production Process:
1. Ammonia Production from Natural Gas: This production cost report by Procurement Resource provides a thorough complete cost analysis of Ammonia Production via the Heavy Oils Process that employs heavy oils. The Haber-Bosch process is used to derive a mix of ammonia using hydrogen and atmospheric nitrogen, including partial oxidation of heavy oil (POX) or steam methane reforming (SMR) as resources of hydrogen.
2. Ammonia Production from Heavy Oils: This production cost report by Procurement Resource proffers a detailed analysis vides a thorough cost analysis of Ammonia Production via the Natural Gas Process that uses natural gas. The use of natural gas to make ammonia is carried out by countering methane (natural gas) with air and steam with the consequent elimination of carbon dioxide and water.
Ammonia (NH3) is a colourless alkaline gas that is among the most readily available nitrogen-containing compounds present in the atmosphere. It has a distinct pungent odour that can cause irritation. It is soluble in water and deposits in the upper airways due to inhalation. It has applications in several commercial and industrial sectors. Ammonia is crucial in various biological processes and plays the role of a predecessor for a crucial role in the generation of amino acid and nucleotide synthesis. It is made by bacterial processes in soil and consists of organic matter, animals, plants, and animal wastes.
Ammonia is primarily used as a critical component ofin fertilisers in various forms and compositions, including Diammonium phosphate and urea. In its purest state, it can be added to the soil. In addition, it finds application in water supply purification, as a refrigerant gas, as well as to manufacture products such as plastics, textiles, dyes, explosives, pesticides, and chemicals. It is also added to various industrial and household cleaning solutions. Moreover, it functions as a catalyst in the production of certain synthetic resins. In by-products of petroleum refining, it neutralises the acidic nature. In the rubber sector, it prevents the coagulation of raw latex while in transit from the plantation to the factory. Processes like the Ostwald and the ammonia-soda (also called the Solvay process) also find extensive application, which drives the industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Ammonia Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ammonia market?
- What are the various processes used for Ammonia production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ammonia?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ammonia?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ammonia?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ammonia?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Ammonia production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ammonia production?
- What is the time frame for Ammonia plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ammonia?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Aminobenzene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aminobenzene
- Ammonium Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-chloride
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA