The latest report titled “Activated Carbon Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Activated Carbon.
|Product Name||Activated Carbon|
|Process Included||Activated Carbon Production From Coconut Shell|
Activated Carbon Production From Acid/Base Reaction
Activated Carbon From Coal
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Activated Carbon production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Activated Carbon Production Process:
1. Activated Carbon Production From Coconut Shell: The report is a detailed study of the economics of the production of activated carbon from coconut shells. At first, the shells of coconut are ground into small pieces and carbonized in order to make charcoal. Next, this charcoal gets activated using steam at high temperatures when air is not present. Following the activation, the carbon gets cooled and turned into a fine powder.
2. Activated Carbon From Coal: The report revolves around the economics of the production of activated carbon from coal. Coal is a kind of carbon that gets activated using steam at high temperatures.
3. Activated Carbon Production From Acid/Base Reaction: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of chemically activated carbon via reaction carbon source with an acid or a base. At first, carbon is infused with an acid or a base or a salt, after which high-temperature carbonization takes place at elevated temperature, activating the structure.
Activated carbon or activated charcoal is primarily an organic porous element-trapping compound which is found in liquid as well as gas form. It is a crude graphite type which is produced by utilising environmental wastes that have a high carbon content, including Lignocellulosic and coal materials. It is mainly available in two forms: H-type and L-type, and is divided into four standard classes based on physical appearance; powders (PAC), granular (GAC), fibrous (ACF), and clothe (ACC).
The Activated carbon demand is being driven by its wide use as a purifying agent in end-user industries like municipal drinking water and industrial pollution control. Furthermore, it has several other uses, such as gas purification, sewage treatment, air filters, filter masks, and gas masks, extraction of metal, recovery of gold, and in medicine, which further the industry’s expansion. In addition, it is used to deodorise closed spaces like refrigerators and warehouses. Also, it finds use in other sectors, which is propelling its industrial demand, including for sugar refining to avoid fermenting and spoiling of sugar; in order to remove the colour from vegetable oil as well as to get rid of colour and odour from alcoholic distillates.
Key Questions Answered in the Activated Carbon Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Activated Carbon market?
- What are the various processes used for Activated Carbon production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Activated Carbon?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Activated Carbon?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Activated Carbon?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Activated Carbon?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Activated Carbon production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Activated Carbon production?
- What is the time frame for Activated Carbon plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Activated Carbon?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acroleic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acroleic-acid
- Acrolein Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrolein
- Acrylic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrylic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA